Prevent large birds and squirrels from eating all your bird food! You save money on seed when you use a Yankee Dipper Bird Feeder.
- The Yankee Dipper’s weight sensitive perches encourage smaller songbirds to eat, while preventing all squirrels from feeding
- Each perch is individually sprung and calibrated to collapse when approximately 2 oz. or more rests on the perch
- The heavy metal cap fits snugly on the tube to prevent squirrels from lifting it to reach the seed
- The 4-3/4″ x 17″ long clear feeder tube makes the seed visible to the birds, a proven advantage. Made of UV Stabilized Polycarbonate, it ensures long lasting durability. Its length and girth are designed to prevent squirrels from reaching the seed ports
- With a large 5 lb. capacity, you don’t need to refill your feeder every day
- An internal baffle design keeps seed flowing freely to the ports
- Metal cap and feeder base are powder coated in a rich burgundy that complements any yard or garden
- Hang the Dipper securely from its heavy duty signature looped stainless steel wire which reduces motion
- Components made in the U.S.A. and in Taiwan
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
Hungry birds will adapt as best they can to the conditions in order to survive and larger birds will sometimes hang onto the collapsed perch and continue to feed. It is uncomfortable for them and difficult so it discourages them but might not be the ultimate preventative.