424 North Main Street,
Bel Air, MD, 21014
The Mill of Bel Air first opened in 1886, so they know quality products and service. The Mill of Bel Air was originally called Reckord Mill and was built in 1886 by Henry Reckord. It is considered to be Bel Air’s first largest industrial enterprise and from the 19th century to WWII, it was the only industry in town, mixing over 100 barrels of flour a day. In 1888, it opened to the public with the name Bel Air Roller Mill and sold goods such as fertilizer, feed, and flour.
In 1997, Bel Air Farm Supply won the Appearance & Preservation Committee Award and the Archer-Bull Award for the renovation and preservation of the retail building. Since then, The Mill has won a variety of awards for it’s dedication to the community and stellar service. The Mill of Bel Air bases it’s business around being “family owned” and believes giving back to the community is important. It donates thousands of dollars to local clubs, chapter and groups. If you would like to know more about how The Mill is involved in the community, visit our IN THE COMMUNITY PAGE.
The Mill hosts classes on a variety of topics to help our community learn more and gain hands-on experiences.
Very excellent establishment they know their clientele very well very pleasant place to go do business. - Larry Arnold
Great old time full service farm and home garden supply store. Very knowledgeable staff and friendly too! - William Lee